Superior Heating and AC Reliability and Efficiency
Part of our commitment to excellence is finding ways to help our customers achieve consistent, reliable comfort for every season of the year. Our team at Bone Heating & Cooling strongly believes the best way to attain this goal is through regular comprehensive inspection and cleaning of your heating and cooling systems, and we offer our maintenance agreement as a great value in doing so. Annual maintenance is the easiest way to ensure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best, and our experienced technicians know just what to do to keep each system at peak performance no matter the make or model.
Benefits of Our Maintenance Agreement
With our busy schedules, it can be easy to forget to schedule annual maintenance for your heating and cooling systems. By signing up for our maintenance agreement, we’ll take care of that for you with friendly appointment reminders. In addition, you’ll receive a host of benefits, like priority customer service, no overtime rates, and a 30-day warranty on any labor we perform for you. Not only that, but we’ll give you a 15% discount on all service diagnostics and repair to save you money. Our maintenance agreement is transferable and is a great way to extend the lifespan of your heating and cooling equipment.
More benefits of our maintenance agreement:
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Improves equipment operation and efficiency
- Improves indoor air quality
- Validates warranty for new equipment
- Inspections are provided at your convenience
What Does the Maintenance Agreement Include?
Members of our maintenance agreement receive two annual inspections, one in the spring for your cooling system, and one in the fall for your heating equipment. This allows for year-round confidence that your home will be comfortable no matter the weather outside! We’ll send certified and highly skilled technicians each visit to fully inspect and service your heating and cooling systems.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- Checking thermostat and calibrating if needed
- Cleaning or replacing 1” filters
- Checking electrical connections
- Checking safety controls
- Measuring voltage and amperage
- Measuring temperature differential
- Lubricating fan motor if needed
- Clearing condensate drain
- Checking refrigerant level
- Cleaning condenser coil
- Evaluating vent system to verify proper air flow
- Testing automatic ignition
- Setting manifold gas pressure
- Inspecting heat exchanger for air disturbance
- Cleaning and adjusting burners
- Inspecting blower wheel for proper alignment